This is our third episode of our websode Lines.
Monday, 1 February 2010
In todays session we have received peer & teacher feedback on our 2nd episode of 'Lines'.
- A couple of interesting shots
- Strange narrative, cannot understand it (7 People mentioned this)
- Cuts well
- Characters work well
- Sound levels are high & low (5 people mentioned this)
- Taster bit / preview works well (3 people mentioned this)
- Too much in one content in one episode (2 people mentioned this)
- Good angles used
- Jumps too much
- Pointless shots used
- Confusing genre (comedy or drama?)
- Acting is not very good, could be better
- Spy could of been done better, e.g appears in the room like is the skeleton
- Silent moments ned sorting out
- Need quicker cuts
- Continuity works well
- 'Jaws' sound / music cuts in too suddenly & drops out to early
- Continuity with previous episode (costume, scripting) works well
- Elliot's character has been developed well
- Use of jaws music?
- Suddenly goes silent
- Much better editing than the 1st episode
- Add footage, where it goes black / silent?
- Like the taster for episode 3 at the end